SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management
Features & Functions
The SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management application can help you identify savings opportunities, reduce spend, manage supplier risk, and ensure contract compliance – so you can meet your strategic goals.
Key features and functions include:
- Business process support – Support risk management processes with sophisticated workflows, metadata, and industry expertise; Provide detailed procurement analytics by leveraging transactional data from back-office systems, as well as real-time feeds from news, credit ratings, and financial indicators.
- Business content – A business-user-driven data model provides more than 130 out-of-the-box analysis and performance metrics to surface savings opportunities and critical business insights.
- Data extraction and transformation – Quickly extract spend data from SAP and non-SAP data sources, and transform that information into business value.
- Spend and supplier data validation and enrichment – Link spend data across business data views; normalize, validate, and enrich supplier data; assign classification structures; and determine whether a supplier has a diversity status or credit risk.
- Savings identification – Present savings potential, contract leakage, and supplier rationalization opportunities.
- Proactive supplier risk identification – Easily identify supplier risks and prioritize the alternate supplier strategies.
- Ad hoc analysis with external factors – Combine company-wide spend data with data from third-party sources in an intuitive visualization engine. Business users can easily create reports, dashboards, and additional metrics.
- Collaborative performance management – Capture performance goals, contributing factors, and snapshots of spend and savings opportunities; prioritize actions to improve key performance indicators.
- Trade cost and import compliance management – The application can be deployed together with SAP BusinessObjects Global Trade Services to enable debarred supplier visibility and total landed cost calculations, as well as visibility into global trade agreements.
- Strategic sourcing – The application is a strategic enabler of sourcing initiatives and is integrated with SAP E-Sourcing to launch sourcing initiatives from savings opportunities, compliance leakage, and supplier risk insights that are surfaced by analyzing company-wide spend patterns.
- Enterprise risk management – The application can be deployed together with SAP BusinessObjects Risk Management to enable risk assessment, monitoring, and controls around supplier risk events.