SAP BusinessObjects Portfolio
On-Demand Solutions: SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand for Salesforce.com
Explore, report and share data with the SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand solution. It provides complete, integrated business intelligence that extends your reporting and analysis of data in the Salesforce CRM application.
Advanced Reporting and Analysis for Salesforce CRM
Leverage your data in Salesforce for faster, more robust sales reporting – transforming customer relationship management (CRM) data into a strategic asset. This self-service solution empowers business users to explore, report and share data in the cloud anytime, without a long, complex technology project. Users can be up and running in a matter of minutes.
Gain Greater Business Insight – Quickly
As more data is added to Salesforce CRM, it may become difficult to obtain actionable data quickly. The SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand solution, an AppExchange-certified solution, embeds directly into Salesforce CRM to provide the right information instantly while maximising your ROI. The intuitive interface supports a streamlined process to upload spreadsheets, bring in data from multiple sources and explore data using search and browse functionality. You can create accurate, timely dashboards and reports. No more pulling together sales reports from multiple data sources. No more manually creating pivot tables, charts and graphs. No more sharing spreadsheets and reports via e-mail or paper. Now you can quickly share information online.
With the SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand solution, you can obtain historical data, track trends and find answers to urgent questions. You can improve sales forecasting with what-if analysis and combine Salesforce CRM data with other data sources for a complete view of the sales pipeline.
For companies concerned about the speed of reporting or size of Saleforce CRM data sets, SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand provides a pre-configured data warehouse that can be implemented in as little as a day. The data warehouse provides a duplicate set of data that can dramatically improve reporting time and speed information delivery.
Business Challenges Addressed
- Slow or hard-to-access Salesforce CRM reporting
- Need to access data from multiple sources for a full view of sales performance
- Inability to see historical data or trends
- Manual, time-intensive effort to visualise data in charts and graphs
- Limited IT budgets and resources
- Informed, confident decision-making with easier exploration, reporting and sharing of Salesforce CRM data
- Improved ROI on Salesforce CRM with flexible, robust reporting to provide complete insight
- Affordable and quick time to value with an SaaS, subscription-based solution that you can try for free
- Short ramp up through an intuitive interface to help users learn and leverage the solution
- Complete view of the business through the integration of information from multiple sources
- Time savings with self-service BI and streamlined exploring, reporting and sharing
- Complete solution – Explore, report and share all sales data in a single, integrated solution.
- Fast reporting for Salesforce CRM – Gain flexible and robust business intelligence (BI).
- Powerful search and browse functionality – Supercharge searching and browsing to find the information you need.
- Combined data – Bring together multiple spreadsheets or data from several sources, including Salesforce CRM, to create a single report for a complete view.
- Historical data and trend insight – Leverage a 360 degree view to get clear answers.
- Pre-configured, customisable templates – Create interactive visualisations, data sets, charts and graphs.
- Ad-hoc reporting – Perform what-if analysis.
- On-time reporting – Schedule and share data, reports or dashboards online securely, inside or outside the organisation.
- Intuitive interface – Accelerate learning and ramp up quickly.
- Folder-level security – Keep key company data safe and available only to approved users.
- SaaS model – Be up and running in minutes without installing any software or hardware.
- Support for large Salesforce CRM data sets – Obtain a pre-configured data warehouse that can be implemented in as little as a day.
Try It – Free of Charge
The SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand solution is free to try with Salesforce CRM data. Its scalable pricing model lets you add or remove subscribers and data storage to fit your needs. This software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution can be treated as an operational expense instead of a capital expenditure. Think of it as an extension of Salesforce CRM, offering the business intelligence to power sales reporting and forecasting.
For more information about SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand, please visit the OnDemand Web site.