The enterprise resource planning (ERP) functionality in SAP Business All-in-One software is designed to meet the needs of midsize companies or small businesses and is based on the industry-leading SAP ERP application.
- Accounting and financials – Create accurate financial statements and integrate all operative transactions throughout the company.
- Sales and service – Meet customer demands, support the entire order-to-cash process, and provide after-sales support.
- Procurement and logistics execution – Control costs and manage the full sourcing and procurement cycle.
- Inventory management – Track the quantity, value and movement of inventory in real time.
- Human capital management – Manage staffing changes and streamline payroll processes.
- Product development and manufacturing – Improve the product life-cycle process and manufacturing operations.
- Reporting and analytics – Plan, measure and control organisational processes.
- Corporate services – Reduce administrative costs; increase transparency of operations; and improve adherence to corporate, legal and regulatory requirements.
Get the details – Read the SAP Business All-in-One solution in detail (PDF).
View a demo – Watch SAP Business All-in-One: Software That Works the Way You Do to see how you can unify your business with comprehensive, affordable software.
Scope and price – Lean about the SAP Business All-in-One rapid deployment solution