About SAP AG
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, with locations in more than 130 countries, SAP AG is the world leader in enterprise software and software-related services.* Explore our 40-year history of innovation – and access late-breaking company news, financial and investor information, career opportunities, and more.
About SAP Americas
SAP Americas, a subsidiary of SAP AG, oversees the company's business operations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean.
*In terms of revenue
SAP North America Executive Briefing Center
Articulating Value, Inspiring Innovation
The SAP Executive Briefing Center is dedicated to providing exceptional sessions that inspire collaboration and innovation. Our briefings bring business and technology leaders together to discuss SAP's unparalleled solution roadmap and strategies for organizations of all sizes to reduce costs, improve performance, and respond to changing business needs with agility — to become best-run businesses.
The SAP Executive Briefing Center offers:
- Premier meeting facilities in Newtown Square, PA and Palo Alto, CA
- Opportunities to network and share innovative best-practices with SAP customers and partners from our extensive ecosystem
- Access to SAP executives, service organizations, and industry experts
- A showcase for SAP customers to articulate the value that SAP delivers
- Tailored, customer-focused agendas
- Extensive meeting support services
- Presentations that demonstrate SAP as a best-run business
Closing this window will discard any information entered and return you back to the main page